Node js Development Internship
At Spinnaker LLC (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Managing the exchange of data between users and servers.
2. Writing server-side logic, database definitions, and ensuring high performance to requests from our front end.
3. Owning & building new modules/features end-to-end independently.
4. Building web projects from scratch.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Node JS Development at Spinnaker LLC will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Spinnaker LLC is a US-based management consulting and predictive analytics firm advising Global Fortune 1000 companies and private equity investors across strategy, merger integration, operational efficiency, and analytic modeling. They specialize in cross-border mergers and performance improvement in operations, technology, and support functions at financial services and private equity clients.