Mold Designers Internship
Maximize your internship experience and acquire the necessary training you need for a successful career ahead with ICS DESIGNS’s internship program. Interns are required to act professionally and ethically at all times by dressing appropriately, following through on commitments, and reporting for work, and completing assignments on time. If, for any reason, you can’t comply with your work schedule or deadline, inform your supervisor ahead of time. Your conduct in the office will serve as a reflection of how you deal with professional work and responsibilities. Make sure that you follow the company’s rules at all times and respect the authorities in the organization.
During your internship program, you will be tasked to perform the following duties:
1. Develop mold design concepts consistent with SPI 101/401 class injection molds, where molds will typically run in very high productivity operations for extended tool life [exceeding 5 million cycles].
2. Work with program managers and customers to fully understand molded part design requirements, and integrate these requirements into mold design.
3. Leverage Modeling and Simulation studies, run by other experts, to improve and optimize mold designs for productivity and longevity.
4. Develop and integrate new mold design approaches and new mold design technology.
5. Deliver complete fabrication ready 3D mold designs.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. For interns assigned to ICS DESIGNS’s Mold Designers Internship team, kindly bring and submit a copy of your validating evidence, such as a transcript of records, your latest resume, academic certificates, and recommendation letters.
2. Fresh graduates and undergraduate students are welcome to apply to ICS DESIGNS’ internship program.
ICS is a product design & development company, founded by tool engineers in 1999, passionate about new product design engineering & innovations for consumer, pharma & industrial products. Having started as a product design company in Mumbai, soon in pursuit of perfection & completeness, ICS presented its customers with injection molds for plastic products, designed by ICS. This unique working model of industrial product design & mold makers together house quickly turned out as a successful solution for new product development as well as, for plastic molds, for various consumer product designs, pharma packaging, medical devices & industrial products. Vertical integration into in-house injection molding solutions was obvious by the support & encouragement from the customers.