Mobile App Development Internship
At Spritle (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
2. Should have good proficiency in any one of these: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Java. Bonus points for.
3. Experience working with frameworks and libraries like Angular, React, backbone.js.
4. Knowledge of code versioning tools like Git. -Experience with JS-based build tools like Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, and Bower.
5. Development experience for both mobile and desktop. Key Responsibilities: Deliver robust, fault tolerant, production ready code.
6. Performs various activities in support of authoring code, e.g. formulating algorithms, writing code, compiling, publishing, debugging, packaging, deploying, etc.
7. Supports project team by assisting other functional roles as needed or assigned.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
This document assesses and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an intern based on their performance observed during the internship period.
5 Days a Week
This internship comes with a five-day-work week. Interns are given a choice to opt for suitable work arrangements based on a five-day-work and two-day-off pattern.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Mobile App Development at Spritle will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Our customers are the reason for our existence. We at Spritle will always have that thinking in our mind.
Spritle started in Jan 2009, with the purpose of providing friendly software services in a way that keeps both our customers and development team happy.
Our people clover. Software is created for people, and so our mission is to provide an ambience by which every person involved in creating such software be valued. Be it stakeholders, product owners, the end users or the development team, they are need a professional and friendly collaborations to build great software. We at Spritle tries to provide that ambience.
Providing a team that you can always "trust" is our goal.
We surround ourselves with positive technologists, business partners and entrepreneurs. We welcome people to come work with us or just come along and observe us working. You can observe a team practicing what we preach.