Mobile App Development Internship
At InnerHour (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team.
2. Work with the product team and building a product that helps improve company business flow.
3. Analyze different use-cases and come up with creative solutions.
4. Integrate back-end services with React and React Native.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Mobile App Development at InnerHour will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
InnerHour is a platform committed to promoting emotional and psychological health and well-being. They aim to empower individuals (independently, or as part of corporates, schools, and colleges) to lead happier, healthier, and more productive lives. Their firm is run by a team of mental health and technology professionals collaborating with each other to make quality mental health-care accessible, affordable, and convenient.