Mobile App Development Internship
At Godamwale Trading & Logistics Private Limited, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (Remotely):
1. Develop a fully functional mobile application using React Native platform.
2. Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
3. Work on the entire application life cycle (concept, design, test, release, and support).
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Mobile App Development at Godamwale Trading & Logistics Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Godamwale Trading & Logistics Private Limited is an emerging startup that aggregates warehouses/cold storages and is involved in the easy booking of warehouse/cold storage spaces online. It intends to add value to the supply chain of warehouses/cold storages, logistics-transportation, and distribution system. It is currently operational in Mumbai, NCR, Chennai, Kolkata and many other cities of India.