Mobile App Development Internship
At CarrerNaksha (Ahmedabad), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Build the structure of the Android & iOS App.
2. Code and build the app from scratch taking all the requirements.
3. Create mobile friendly web applications with core functionalities the same as desktop.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Mobile App Development at CarrerNaksha will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Their dedicated team comprises career counsellors who have experiences in a wide range of fields, industries, MNCs, startups, having a common vision to guide, mentor and work closely with you to build your career. Also, they help to explore new career options that are in demand and cater to your interest