Media & Public Relations (PR) Internship
At MagTapp Technologies Private Limited (Mumbai) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
2. Assist in organizing and execution of events, campaigns, etc.
3. Conduct research to support PR planning.
4. Draft presentations, contents, newsletters, and press releases.
5. Assist in tracking media coverage or PR metrics (e.g. web analytics).
6. Invent ways to streamline communication and plan execution.
7. Coordinate with various bloggers, youtubers, media people for the coverage and in-brandinga.
Perks and Benefits
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an intern based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Media & Public Relations (PR) at MagTapp Technologies Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
MagTapp is a #StartupIndia recognized and well-funded startup with exponential growth potential. They are launching the very first and exclusive visual web browser in over 100 languages. In Mumbai, their office is situated at Oshiwara, Goregaon West Mumbai and in Delhi, it is situated at Rohini.