Media And Public Relations Internship
At Clarity Communication LLP (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Understanding the working of the Media & PR.
2. Creating the newsletter and media lists on a regular basis.
3. Tracking newspapers.
4. Handling the daily coordination with clients.
5. Handling media relations.
6. Creating coverage dossiers for the clients.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Media And Public Relations at Clarity Communication LLP will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Clarity Communication LLP are a PR agency helping brands to deliver pertinent media coverage which supports the business objectives of the clients. Their endeavor is to build the brand, customize the messages for each stakeholder & analyze the feedback to remodel the communication process for each client.
They decide the right time and the most efficient vehicle to reach out to the target audience, thus aligning their tools with the organization's marketing objectives and calendar to bring the necessary visibility of the organization. Their tools and strategies differ not only with the stakeholder but changes according to the socio-political, economic, cultural, and geographic environment in which Their clients function or plan to expand into.