Mechanical Engineering Internship
Start your career with Petro6. Students and recent graduates can have the opportunity to gain direct practical experience that can lead to rewarding and successful careers in the future.
In line with this, interns are required to abide by the company rules and regulations religiously. They should show respect and submission to the organization's reporting structure. Moreover, interns should always show up to work on time and in proper business attire. In the event that you won’t be able to come to work, notify your supervisor ahead of time so that they can make the necessary adjustments.
At Petro6, the job responsibilities of interns include:
1. Perform full-lifecycle product development (design, develop, test prototypes, manufacture, and implement).
2. Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements.
3. Produce outline designs.
4. Conduct experiments methodically, analyze data, and interpret results.
5. Test and evaluate theoretical designs.
6. Identify, formulate, and produce effective solutions to emerging problems.
7. Evaluate the final product’s overall performance, reliability, and safety.
8. Alter and modify the design to meet requirements and to eliminate malfunctions.
9. Estimate the budget and scope of the project.
10. Solicit observations from operators.
11. Prepare product reports and documentation.
12. Engage in lifelong learning and develop new theories or methods.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. For chosen candidates for Mechanical Engineering at Petro6 submit your transcript of records, academic certificates, diploma (if available), updated CV, and recommendation letters.
2. Petro6 welcomes students and recent graduates to apply to the internship program. Simply apply and submit the necessary documents.
Petro6 is committed to develop and train the new generation engineers in Oil and Gas engineering design to cater to the exponential requirements of experienced personnel in the industry worldwide. In view of establishing the team, they are seeking capable, self-driven, and energetic professional Oil & Gas design personnel for the following positions.