Mechanical Engineering Internship
At Collins Aerospace (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Read engineering drawings- machined boxes, sheet metal boxes, PCBs, Electrical harnesses, fasteners, connectors etc.
2. Awareness on ASME Y14.5 – GDnT standards.
3. Develop and maintain Good teaming relationship with the people in the team.
4. Adapt to the UTAS work environment at the shortest time.
5. Reasonable understanding of engineering principles with knowledge of machine design, materials and manufacturing.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Mechanical Engineering at Collins Aerospace will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
At Collins Aerospace, they work side-by-side with their customers to tackle the toughest challenges in aerospace and defense. They’re combining boundless imagination with a broad portfolio and an unmatched dedication to customers – all to make the skies and spaces they touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. They are redefining aerospace.