At Quarter Pie Interactive P Limited (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, the intern will be working on the following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
2. Inclination towards Market Research.
3. Communicating new Service developments to prospective clients.
4. Positive attitude, flexibility, and problem solving mentality.
5. Overseeing the development of marketing literature.
6. Writing reports.
7. Providing management with feedback.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for MBA at Quarter Pie Interactive P Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the mark sheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Quarter Pie Interactive is an Interactive Solutions business with an office in Gurgaon, Haryana. They are a small, young, dynamic, and productive team with the Mantra being Quality, Productivity, Innovation and that makes QPI what they are today, and looking forward to adding more team members to build more clientele soon.