At Microsoft (Mumbai, Bangalore, Gurgaon), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, the intern will be working on the following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. One Commercial Partner unifies our approach to working with partners, so we can focus on their success.
2. OCP is not just partner led - it's partner first. The mission of the One Commercial Partner (OCP) organization is to accelerate Microsoft’s growth through its extensive and vibrant ecosystem of managed and unmanaged partners.
3. Each role in One Commercial Partner is aligned to four core motions: Build-with, Technical, Go-ToMarket, and Partner Co-sell, and has clear responsibilities for working with partners and helping them to achieve success.
4. The Marketing and Operations (M&O) team leads and inspires others to accelerate our digital transformation, deliver on our company priorities and achieve excellence in our business outcomes.
5. The M&O team builds a culture of new customer acquisition and consumption focused on customer success at scale to drive sustainable growth for Microsoft.
6. Customer Success Unit creates customer value by accelerating their desired outcomes across the end to end cloud journey.
7. This team enables customers across the entire lifecycle of projects with industry leading architecture, design, resilience, performance, scale, operational policies & processes, and operations support.
8. They also funnel back learnings from our customer projects into the Microsoft cloud engineering process to ensure that Microsoft cloud is the most secure, reliable and high performing cloud in the world.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for MBA at Microsoft will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the mark sheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge Web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface lineup of touchscreen personal computers. As of 2016, it is the world's largest software maker by revenue, and one of the world's most valuable companies. The word "Microsoft" is a portmanteau of "microcomputer" and "software". Microsoft is ranked No. 30 in the 2018 Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.