At TransOrg Analytics, professionalism and work ethics are highly valued. Each team member in the organization should abide by the company rules and regulations. In line with this, all interns need to demonstrate basic ethics and values the same as full-time employees. Interns should come to work on time and in proper business attire. In case an intern cannot go to work on his or her scheduled shift, he or she should notify the supervisor immediately. Most importantly, they should respect the current organization's reporting structure.
Hired interns are expected to work on the following specific tasks:
1. As an Intern, you’ll be required to set up and run the lead generation campaigns on Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Quora, etc.
2. Need to create and manage free and paid lead generation campaigns, participate as subject matter expert on various groups on FB, LinkedIn, etc., respond to both historical and incoming questions and queries of different analytics-industry topics posted online, follow influencers, and post lead gen articles
4. Identifying and engaging with different analytics industry influencers via digital platforms e.g., YouTube influencers, bloggers, etc. for reviews, affiliate links, and joint collabs e.g., webinars offering their followers coupon codes/price offs for immediate sign-ups for our certification programs
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. If you will be selected to be part of Marketing at TransOrg Analytics, bring and submit your latest resume, recommendation letters, academic mark sheets, and certificates if any.
2. The internship program is open to graduating students and fresh graduates.
TransOrg Analytics have built a scalable and cost-effective integration of 'Big Data' and 'Predictive Analytics. Their idea is to help companies make better decisions by understanding the customer's needs through data analytics. By building intelligent and scalable solutions, they help their clients to realise both their short-term tactical and long-term strategic value. Their data scientists have creatively used open source technologies to develop a suite of productized services and industry-centric proprietary, predictive and optimization models.