At Sense8 Technologies (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Understand product/platform offerings.
2. Identify prospective partner merchant collaboration across Bangalore.
3. Travel within the city for meetings and presentations.
4. Collect required information in excel sheet for activation.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Marketing at Sense8 Technologies will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Sense Infinity (Sense8) Technologies is an advanced analytical marketing and collaboration platform. They aim to solve the complex consumer behaviour predictions for more reliable and sustainable growth for next-generation businesses. They are just a small team of like-minded freaks, who want to have fun and enjoy trying new things every day. They aspire to solve the complex consumer behaviour problem as they all have had their share of pain stories.