At Pharma Knowledge Centre (Ahmedabad), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Create awareness of and develop the brand for the products.
2. Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships online.
3. Help with marketing plans, advertising, online marketing and campaigns.
4. Source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the various opportunities.
5. Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts.
6. Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns.
7. Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts.
8. Run social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement.
9. Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials.
10. Maintain and update customer databases.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
The company rewards those interns who perform exceptionally well. This internship not only gives hands-on experience but also an opportunity to add new achievements on your CV.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Digital Marketing at Pharma Knowledge Centre will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Pharma Knowledge Centre (PKC) is engaged to bridge the real time knowledge gap between Academia and Industry to make Students -Industry Ready- for Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical and Clinical Research organization.
PKC is an initiative of Nishodh Saxena Advisors LLP (NSAL) offers specialized quality consulting, training, regulatory compliance and quality assurance for pharmaceutical, medical device, biotechnology, food and FMCG companies. They provide customized, value-added solutions, processes and enhanced quality standards to optimize business process efficienciesand minimize regulatory risk.