At Nidra Creations (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Brainstorming with the NIDRA team on new marketing campaigns or tactics.
2. Internet Research.
3. Serving as receptionist, answering phones, transferring calls; assisting clients when they arrive for meetings.
4. Client survey summaries.
5. Deliveries to clients.
6. Sitting in on client meetings.
7. Proofreading marketing collateral and printer proofs ( Hindi ,Marathi, English).
Perks and Benefits
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Marketing at Nidra Creations will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Nidra creations is almost a decade old endeavor to innovate apt products which serve justly to the purpose intended. With a vision to grow only for benefit of the society their mission statement commits to “Innovations ingenious”.
Their current products have received an overwhelming response from all sections of the society. Especially Senior citizens, Bank/call centre employees, Businessmen, Industrialists etc. have voluntarily appreciated their products. These generous feedbacks from their valued customers are their prime assets.