At Credit Fair, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (Remotely):
1. Building and maintaining a strong relationship with customers and merchant partners.
2. Onboarding new customers.
3. Doing a few tele-calling activities.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
The employer offers rent-free housing to interns. The perk is highly valuable in the case of outstation internships because it saves the intern's time and money that goes into finding accommodation.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Marketing at Credit Fair will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Credit Fair was founded in 2018 by Aditya Damani and is backed by K.M. Global Group, which has over 30 years of experience in financial services. The Company successfully obtained its NBFC registration from the Reserve Bank of India. They are building a cutting edge FinTech lending platform for Bharat. They have begun their journey by offering installment loans in four key sectors - Education, Healthcare, Home improvement, and Electric vehicles.