Market Expansion Internship
At DhiSigma Systems Private Limited (Ahmedabad), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Visit FMCG product selling outlets following the map and collect data.
2. Add shops/stores/outlets to our mobile app.
3. Capture the geo-location, name, and address, and phone number.
4. Track and analyze company & competitors market coverage.
5. Check if a certain product/products are sold in the outlet and approximate sales amount on a weekly basis.
6. Capture images of the outlet - from inside and from outside along with the name board on our mobile app (Android mobile version 6.0 and above).
Perks and Benefits
These are expenses reimbursed by the company to an intern for traveling away from home, office specifically for business purposes, like conference or meeting.
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Market Coverage Exapansion at DhiSigma Systems Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
They are a software product and services company specializing in FMCG supply chain solutions. For FMCG distribution companies, there sales & supply optimizer can substantially reduce miles driven and fuel consumed. Time saved in planning could be utilized for selling activities and the optimizer also achieves an increase in coverage, unit sales per truck and per sales rep.