Manufacturing Chemist Internship
At Poly Medicure Ltd (Faridabad), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, the intern will be working on the following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. Prepare solutions by weighing ingredients and dissolving and diluting substances.
2. Analyze organic and inorganic compounds to determine their composition.
3. Conduct qualitative and quantitative experiments taking into account the volume and structure of ingredients.
4. Customize formulas and use different reagents to test chemical reactions.
5. Write technical reports of the test results.
6. Develop nonstandard tests for chemical products.
7. Maintain lab equipment and troubleshoot or report on malfunctions.
8. Refine chemical products to improve their quality.
9. Ensure compliance with laboratory health and safety guidelines.
10. Sterilize equipment and store materials in secure places.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for the Manufacturing Chemist at Poly Medicure Ltd will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the mark sheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Poly Medicure Limited (Polymed), a leading Indian medical device company with a dominant position in the medical consumables market with a focus on innovation, safety, and quality. They are one of the fastest-growing Medical Devices Company in India. Across the world, they serve in over 100 countries with a wide range of more than 125 different types of products. The product range includes infusion therapy, central venous catheter, blood management system, surgery, and wound drainage, anesthesia, urology, gastroenterology, and dialysis. They have 5 domestic (3 Faridabad and one each in Jaipur & Haridwar) and 3 overseas (China, Egypt & Italy) manufacturing facilities. With the strong R&D initiatives, the Company have successfully been granted 215+ product and process patents globally and have also filed for grant of an additional 250+ patents. They are the highest exporter of Consumable Medical Devices from India for the last 6 years. They are also rewarded as “India Medical Device Company of the Year” by DoP, Govt. of India