Manufacturing And Engineering Internship
At Procter & Gamble (Mumbai, Hyderabad, Goa, Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. In this internship role, you will have the opportunity to be on the floor to meet different challenges, make decisions, and see quickly the results.
2. You will discover P&G's technologies that are worldly recognized. You will also discover the P&G's standards and methods.
3. Make studies on performance loss (on equipment, skills, organization).
4. Identify one or more key projects to achieve the performance targets of the packing line.
5. Establish methods for solving technical problems.
6. Systematize tools for maintenance and implement production management tools.
7. Work on the installation and start-up of new equipment.
8. Make the study and analysis of performance loss (equipment, organization, skills).
9. Ensure the communication between different departments (logistics, packing, projects, etc.)
10. Build learning programs for operators and team leaders to help them to develop their skills.
11. Establish systematization tools, simplify the process, and standardize work.
12. Develop quality indicators and audits.
13. Support the production (especially on equipment validation, process, etc.).
14. Investigate " non-standard " and establish an action plan.
15. Participate in workshops within a team.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Manufacturing And Engineering at Procter & Gamble will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) companies in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, and Oral B just to name a few. These brands are trusted in millions of living rooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, and bathrooms—and have been passed down from generation to generation. Over the course of 181 years, they’ve challenged convention, led innovation, and helped shape culture.