Lead Generation Internship
At Expertrons, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (Remotely):
1. Generate new leads through outbound lead generation activities (emails, calls, social media, etc.)
2. Perform proper research and make a full strategic plan to cover the most regions and generate leads.
3. Provide context & support to the sales team on prospects.
4. Maintain relationships and clear communication with sales executives.
5. Record and maintain all details into our database.
Perks and Benefits
This document assesses and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an intern based on their performance observed during the internship period.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Lead Generation at Expertrons will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Expertrons is the world's first AI video bot-assisted platform to help professionals with their interview preparation & getting hired through referrals. Experts get a lifetime earning opportunity via one-on-one paid consultations. Powered by AI&ML capabilities along with their new age of experts.
Aspirants learn from the interview experience of other experts recommended by their AI algorithm matching. Within a month of launch, they have gathered interview experiences from 50+ experts from IIT Bombay. They are placed with top firms like Mastercard, BCG, Oyo, Optiver, Google, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Viacom 18, One Plus & more!
It is an initiative by IITB alumni and serial entrepreneur founders having built a few of India's largest companies across multiple domains.