Law/ Legal Internship
At Make Me Builder (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Assist in preparation of bipartite and tripartite contacts templates between company, vendors, and contractors for the construction services and solutions provided by the company.
2. Research and make a list of permits and sanctions required for construction projects in your state/district/town (for each permit, find out the scope of compliance, applicability in your state, regulating department, fees, prerequisites, expected time for getting approval, website, contact details of concerned office/officials).
3. Research and help in any corporate compliance of the company.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Law/ Legal at Make Me Builder will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
MMB is an e-commerce online marketplace where they will help people create construction projects by providing them qualified consultants, suppliers, contractors with the latest technologies. Through their online portal, they help anyone who wants to build or retrofit a construction project. Their goal is to offer a solution in the construction market through partners including legal and financial experts, architecture, consultants, and contractors. The founder of MMB has more than 18 years of experience in real estate and infrastructure development working with DLF, Emaar, and Adani, and EPC project management with Bechtel and Black & Veatch working in the US & Europe.