Law Legal Internship
At MyOperator (Noida), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Taking care of corporate laws and company laws.
2. Resolving compliance.
3. Drafting legal agreements, intellectual property related agreement, and third-party agreements.
4. Working on ESOP policy and grant letters.
5. Drafting shareholders agreement, share purchase agreement, employment agreement, and leave and license agreement.
Perks and Benefits
This document assesses and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an intern based on their performance observed during the internship period.
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
Snacks and Beverages
This internship includes free snacks and beverages, making your work experience more awesome. Remember free food doesn't necessarily come with easy responsibilities.
Flexible Work Hours
This company gives the intern a choice to opt for convenient work timings ensuring certain limits are maintained, like minimum and the maximum number of hours of work per day.
5 Days a Week
This internship comes with a five-day-work week. Interns are given a choice to opt for suitable work arrangements based on a five-day-work and two-day-off pattern.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Law/ Legal at MyOperator will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
VoiceTree Technologies was established in November 2010 by Ankit Jain in New Delhi, India. From its days of inception, the company has been developing ways to make call management simpler and affordable. While MyOperator, its flagship product, is primarily focused on providing seamless reception and management of customer calls, CODAC, another VoiceTree product handles call automation requirements for businesses. The idea at VoiceTree is to create simpler, affordable telephony. The team is always on a lookout for call management solutions for businesses. VoiceTree envisions a world where every business understands the need to manage calls and create exponential growth curves.