At Constellation Blu, professionalism and work ethics are highly valued. Each team member in the organization should abide by the company rules and regulations. In line with this, all interns need to demonstrate basic ethics and values the same as full-time employees. Interns should come to work on time and in proper business attire. In case an intern cannot go to work on his or her scheduled shift, he or she should notify the supervisor immediately. Most importantly, they should respect the current organization's reporting structure.
Hired interns are expected to work on the following specific tasks:
1. Drafting and negotiation of term sheets for investment transactions.
2. Drafting and negotiation of investment documents such as share purchase agreements, share subscription agreements, and shareholder agreements.
3. Investment compliances and investment closing activities and various other nuances on the structuring of investment rounds in early-stage businesses.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. If you will be selected to be part of the Law Internship at Constellation Blu, bring and submit your latest resume, recommendation letters, academic mark sheets, and certificates if any.
2. The internship program is open to graduating students and fresh graduates.
Constellation Blu was set up in late 2012 to be a go-to team of multi-disciplinary professionals for all members of the early-stage ecosystem. The intent was to service the needs across all members of the ecosystem including investors (both institutional and angel) and founders (and their leadership teams). The team has boot-strapped to scale from 3 in June 2013 to close to 40 self-driven and professionals currently across Finance, legal, corporate secretarial, Talent, investor relations, and others. Over a short period of time, the team has been successful in creating its own identity as a go-to shop for needs of the early-stage ecosystem and has added newer offerings from time to time with its dynamic leadership team and an ownership structure where the early leaders have developed to being co-owners of the firm. They haven’t yet peaked and are eager to add newer modules of professional services and solutions for the early stage ecosystem. Pride of association and a sense of purpose have been the driving factors for the growth of its young team and limited attrition. In a world where the ability to be able to predict the future is considered a high point, the team endeavors to create its own future as a catalyst in the vibrant early-stage investment ecosystem of India.