Junior Analyst Internship
At Boston Consulting Group (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Analyzing large data sets, finding patterns and providing a concise summary.
2. Connecting the analysis of the data with prevailing industry trends and issues.
3. Leveraging subject matter expertise to build, maintain, execute and deliver data assets.
4. Driving new ideas, with limited guidance.
5. Finding solutions to the client problems.
6. Working and interacting in a global and virtual team.
7. Developing solutions - even with imperfect information.
8. Paying attention to detail.
9. Asking the right questions.
10.Listening to and looking for input from others.
11.Working across multiple work streams.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Junior Analyst at Boston Consulting Group will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963.
To succeed, organizations must blend digital and human capabilities. BCG’s diverse, global teams bring deep industry and functional expertise and a range of perspectives to spark change through leading-edge management consulting as well as data science, technology and design, digital ventures, and business purpose. They work in a uniquely collaborative model across the firm and throughout all levels of the client organization to deliver results that help their clients thrive.