VMD Technologies is continuously looking for team members who share the same goals and passion that they have, whether as full-time employees or interns. If you decide to apply as an intern, you should be able to work professionally within the organization’s premises at all times. You have to dress appropriately, come to work on time and according to your schedule. If you can’t make it to work, it is your responsibility to notify your supervisor ahead of time. Most importantly, you are expected to abide by the company’s rules and submit to the organization’s leaders.
Once successfully hired, your functions as an intern at VMD Technologies will include the following:
1. Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
2. Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout the development life cycle; determining design methodologies and toolsets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
3. Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
4. Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
5. Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
6. Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
7. Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
8. Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
9. Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. If you are chosen to be part of the Java team at VMD Technologies, submit a copy of your resume, transcript of records, academic certificates, letters of recommendation, and other supporting documents.
2. The internship program at VMD Technologies. is open to both recent graduates and undergraduate students.
VMD Technologies has its offshore development center, a custom software development firm in Bangalore. It started operations in 2010 and has been serving clients globally. Their company provides creative solutions that not only cater to clients' current but future needs as well. The global delivery model being its forte, VMD ranks amongst the best of breed solution partners. Highly talented engineers who competently understand the client's long-term requirements are the driving force behind VMD. Their company provides services in the field of custom software development and information technology consulting.