Java Developer Internship
At Bizlog Value Chain (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
2. Good understanding of at least one of AngularJS and Angular.
3. HTTP server request to post data and get data.
4. Good understanding of JSON.
5. Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
6. Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5,boot strap and CSS3.
7. Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
8. Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
9. Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Java Developer at Bizlog Value Chain will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Bizlog Value Chain support all business houses that require reverse logistics services especially the ones that operate in service aggregation, e-commerce, physical retail, insurance, manufacturing, C2C, E-waste, refurbishment, exchange, bulk reverse and service centers.