IT Sales and Marketing Internship
At Tenacious Techies (Surat), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Implement steps of the sales cycle (including tips and tricks from our team of experts on how to master each one).
2. Cold calling that will help you connect and pitch the right people at each prospective customers.
3. Using leading sales software programs, to help make your process more efficient and effective.
4. Communicating with the marketing department to produce great sales collateral.
5. Creating expert presentations for our outside sales team to pursue key clients.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for IT Sales and Marketing at Tenacious Techies will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.