At Philips (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Support information security architectural requirements and operation support.
2. Define, deploy, and maintain policies, procedures in compliance with corporate-level policies and standards.
3. Identify, track, and remediate operational IT vulnerabilities and risks.
4. Perform Infosec Assessment to check compliance with internal controls and regulatory requirements such as GDPR, SOX, FDA, PCI DSS, eMDR, HIPAA, etc.
5. Establish regular governance with Global IT Systems owners to review security controls status.
6. Liaison with Philips Information Security Office in driving Infosec Improvement Program.
7. Support internal and external audits & reviews.
8. Identify and submit mitigation evidence for audit issues.
9. Work with action owners to define the action plans and track them to closure.
10. Actively participate in Security incident investigation and remediation activities.
11. Work with different teams to gather security measurement metrics for the executive management dashboard.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for IT at Philips will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship
Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) is a leading health technology company focused on improving people's health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. Headquartered in the Netherlands, the company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Philips generated 2018 sales of EUR 18.1 billion and employs approximately 80,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries.