Mobile App Developer Intern
At SilverGlobe Software Solutions, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Mobile App Developer who has sound knowledge of Android or Xcode.
2. Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
3. Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
4. Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
5. Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
6. Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
7. Design interfaces to improve user experience
8. Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
9. Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
10.Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
11.Stay up-to-date with new technology trends