Data Science Internship
At Aera Technology (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Researching and building statistical/machine-learning models.
2. Performing exploratory data analysis and statistical analysis and clearly present the results of an analysis.
3. You will work on data clean up and data manipulation.
4. Assist with other programming task as needed.
5. Collaboration with other team members.
Perks and Benefits
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
Snacks and Beverages
This internship includes free snacks and beverages, making your workplace experience more awesome. Remember free food doesn't necessarily come with easy responsibilities
Flexible Work Hours
This Company gives interns a choice to opt for convenient work timings ensuring certain limits are maintained (like min. and max. number of hours of work every day).
5 Days a Week
This internship comes with a five-day-work week. Interns are given a choice to opt for preferable work arrangement base on five-day-work and two-day-off pattern.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Data Science at Aera Technology will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Aera Technology delivers the Cognitive Operating System that enables the Self-Driving Enterprise™. Aera understands how businesses work; makes real-time recommendations; predicts outcomes; and acts autonomously. Using proprietary data crawling, industry models, machine learning and artificial intelligence, Aera is revolutionizing how people relate to data and how organizations function.