Software QA Internship
At Trata Group (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Meeting with system users to understand the scope of projects.
2. Working with software developers and project support teams.
3. Identifying business requirements.
4. Monitoring applications and software systems.
5. Performance testing, functional testing, scalability testing.
6. Writing and executing test scripts.
7. Running manual and automated tests.
8. Testing in different environments including web and mobile.
9. Writing bug reports, resource planning, reviewing documentation.
10. Working towards departmental and project deadlines.
11. Providing objective feedback to software development project teams.
12. Designing tests to mitigate risk.
13. Presenting findings to software development and business user teams.
14. Liaising with project teams in other parts of the world.
15. Communicating findings to technical and non-technical colleagues.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Software QA at Trata Group will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.