IT Business Intelligence Developer Internship
At Scorpio Marine Mgmt. Pvt. Ltd (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Business domain knowledge on the Shipping Industry and systems.
2. Business Requirements, Analysis and Functional design exposure and hands-on experience.
3. Latest technology and tools experience on Data Ware Housing, Master Data Management, MS SQL Analysis Services and MS PowerBI Dashboard and Reports development.
4. Creating innovative solutions for our stakeholders towards KPIs, Optimization initiatives and Predictive Analytics.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
Flexible Work Hours
This Company gives interns a choice to opt for convenient work timings ensuring certain limits are maintained (like min. and max. number of hours of work every day).
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
5 Days a Week
This internship comes with a five-day-work week. Interns are given a choice to opt for preferable work arrangement base on five-day-work and two-day-off pattern.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for IT Business Intelligence Developer at Scorpio Marine Mgmt. Pvt. Ltd will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Scorpio Marine Management (I) Pvt. Ltd. (SMM) is the Indian arm of the Scorpio Group, located in Mumbai (India). SMM is an end to end service provider in the maritime industry and is a proud provider of a ‘’One Stop Shop’’ for all vessel management needs.
The Company provides expertise in Commercial Operations, Post Fixture Administration, Crewing services, Accounting services and IT Business partnership & Service Delivery services to all Scorpio group companies. Scorpio Marine Management also provides full technical management to Scorpio’s owned young fleet.
We are located at the landmark office ‘Scorpio House’’ in the heart of Hiranandani - Powai, Mumbai, which is home to an experienced and strong team of 300+ employees from varied expert backgrounds.