Instructional Designer Intern
At QUODECK TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer.
2. Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs.
3. State instructional end goals and create content that matches them.
4. Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product.
5. Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts.
6. Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods.
7. Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
8. Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc).
9. Decide on the criteria used to judge learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments.
10. Maintain project documentation and course folders.
We are a game development firm that uses gaming design and technology to solve real world business challenges.
Standing at the crossroads of communication and games, we have developed deep expertise along the three vectors of serious gaming - Technology, Design and Gaming itself.
With the international board games, design awards and a marquee clientele underpinning our credibility today, we have tried to grasp all that we could to make a difference in your lives.So keep watching this space for more because our game has just begun... !