Technical Support Internship
At QuantumLink Communications Private Limited (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Understand and conversant with all the features and benefits of the company's products and services, and to convey this to customers when required.
2. Interact with customers and resolve any specific issues they may be facing.
3. Assist the team in supporting warranty programs covering software products and services for over 5,000 customers across the country.
4. Perform all routine operations of the Tech Support team responsibly - these cover troubleshooting, problem-solving, answering customer queries and providing training relating to QLC range of product & services.
5. Maintain all required information about issues handled both directly as well as by any reporting subordinates to improve the quality and timeliness of technical support to customers.
6. Lead and train subordinates.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Technical Support at QuantumLink Communications Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
QuantumLink Communications Private Limited is a software development company based in Mumbai, India. QuantumLink Communications Private Limited designs and develops applications oriented towards getting maximum productivity and utility from the internet, with specific emphasis in the area of email, internet sharing and TCP/IP based knowledge management systems.