Data Analytics Internship
At Numer8 (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Analyze data and evaluate methods to provide business insights.
2. Analyze data and build predictive and prescriptive modeling.
3. Build dashboard for easy monitoring by business heads.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Data Analytics at Numer8 will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
We help organizations by turning their business data into actionable insights. We help build a data-centric approach to answering questions that help generate revenue and save costs. We work closely and agilely with our clients to design and develop applications and experiences that convey critical business information as simple stories. Our unique capability lies in working close to the team and helping them build their data intelligence from scratch by integrating various data interfaces and building the in-house data powerhouse. We help organizations in choosing the best tools needed to get the job done.