Web development Intern
At Dongre Technoquip(Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually):
1. Create complex business applications as a member of high energy teams.
2. Use MVC frameworks and OOPs concepts to build scalable modular applications.
3. Participate in the entire lifecycle of the Product - design, documentation, coding,testing and deployment.
4. Apply SOA concepts and use SOAP to build loosely coupled applications.
5. Imbibe usability engineering concepts and contribute to UI design processes.
6. Mentor other individuals and develop your career on goingly.
7. Take active participation in recruitment and training processes.
Informal dress code, Flexible work hours, Free around the day snacks & beverages.
A carrom board & gaming sessions for unwinding after a hard day's work.
Founded in 2009, Dquip innovates, designs, delivers technology-enabled business software & solutions. Our offerings span sales and customer management applications, web design & application development.
We take pride in building strategic long - term client relationships. 94% of our revenues come from existing customers.