iOS App Development Internship
At Atri Technocrat (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, an intern will be working on following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. Recognizing the needs of customers, and creating new applications that answer those needs.
2. Developing an app for a particular operating system such as Android, iOS, & Windows.
3. Working as part of a team with other IT professionals & understanding HR needs & executing the same such as software engineers and systems analysts and writing programs according to their specifications.
4. Working in teams, testing applications, and designing prototype applications.
Perks and Benefits
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Sales and Marketing at Atri Technocrat will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship
Atri - in Sanskrit it means the 'enlightened one'. He is our Vedic sage. He is one of the 'saptarishi'. They started their journey in 2015 as a business digitizer. Yes, you heard that right. They are 'business digitizers' and not an IT service provider. They are expert in digitalizing and capturing the business process entities, scenarios, and use-cases. They have experience in domains like FMCG, e-commerce, healthcare, entertainment, and education. Their aim is to create value with their technical expertise.