Mobile App Development Internship
At MyPustak (Kolkata), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Design and build Android mobile applications.
2. Build and publish applications in app stores.
3. Create & extend knowledge about the fast moving Android mobile platform.
4. Design and develop advanced applications for the Android platform.
5. Work with outside data sources and APIs.
6. Design and develop the project ideas.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Mobile App Development at MyPustak will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
MyPustak is India's pioneer philanthropic initiative which is working towards making education available to all. It is an online platform to donate as well as get books. They work towards providing free books to those who have the desire to read but lack resources to buy books off the shelf.