Software Development Internship
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Software Development Internship at Dongre Technoquip:
Internship Start Date: Between 30th Oct'17 and 30th Nov'17.
Project Availability: 6 months (preferred, not mandatory)
Preferred Degree(s): Are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest
Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
Available Internship Slots: 1-2
At Dongre Technoquip (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Strong attention to detail.
2. Good oral / written communication skills in English.
3. Excellent grasp / understanding of OOPs.
4. General experience in designing and using RDBMs.
5. Experience in implementing MVC frameworks.
6. Basic Unix / Linux commands knowledge.
7. Strong HTTP and session handling concepts.
8. Strong internet concepts knowledge.
9. Basic networking knowledge.
11. Process oriented : Demonstrable commitment to following processes, commenting, documentation, testing etc.
12. Highly motivated and energetic team player, with excellent interpersonal skills.
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Founded in 2009, Dquip innovates, designs, delivers technology-enabled business software & solutions. Our offerings span sales and customer management applications, web design & application development.
We take pride in building strategic long - term client relationships. 94% of our revenues come from existing customers.