Java Development Internship
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Java Development Internship at Steinmetz ILS:
Internship Start Date: Between 06th Nov'17 and 22th Nov'17.
Project Availability: 3-6 months (preferred, not mandatory)
Preferred Degree(s): Are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest
Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
Available Internship Slots: 5
At Steinmetz ILS (Hyderabad), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually):
1. Design, develop, code, test, debug, document and install programs
2. Prepare program specifications & diagrams and develop logic flowcharts
3. Understand business, technical, and program requirements
4. Assist in the creation and general system design and technical specifications for new/replacement systems, taking into consideration computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and desired results
5. Apply coding and analytical skills in all phases of the system lifecycle
6. Supply time estimates related to programming efforts
Internship Certificate, Experience Letter
Steinmetz ILS are growing IT Training Company, prepares people with current and relevant Technical skills with Certifications for the worldwide competition. These solutions include the official IT FINISHING SCHOOL ASSURED PLACEMENT WITH LEADING IT MNCs. Steinmetz ILS works with Manipal Global Academy of IT to bring their software learning program to the market with experienced faculty. Who understand the technology needs in today’s global corporate workforce as we train. Steinmetz ILS with Manipal Global Academy of IT is able to create a unique “go-to-market” plan that increases the overall program performance. As the name ‘Steinmetz’ derived from German language, slates its meaning as “Mason” awarded to our highly talented and skilled Trainers who construct the student’s career.