Software Development Internship
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Software Development Internship at Mutual Mobile:
Internship Start Date: Between 29th Aug'17 and 15th Sep'17.
Project Availability: 3 months (preferred, not mandatory)
Preferred Degree(s): are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest
Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
Available Internship Slots: 6
At Mutual Mobile (Hyderabad), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Must have a passion for mobile platforms like Android and iOS
2. A penchant for tinkering and learning emerging programming languages & technologies
3. Experience with version control systems like Git
4. Experience of contributing to open source projects
5. Experience with building and publishing apps for either Android or iOS will be a plus
We’re an emerging tech agency headquartered in Austin, Texas. We believe in collaboration, user-centered design, and iteration. These guide us to create products that make the world around us better.