Web Development Internship
At Avetti Commerce (Hyderabad), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually):
1. Implementation of projects using Polymer. Js
2. Work closely with project managers and other members of the development team to both develop detailed specification mocks on UI front with clear project deliverables & timelines and to ensure timely completion of deliverables
3. Work with project managers to build and refine graphic designs for websites
4. Convert raw images and layouts from graphic design into CSS/XHTML themes compatible with all browsers and POS
5. Communicate to the project manager with efficiency and accuracy about any progress and/or delays
6. Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients
7. Develop innovative, reusable web-based tools for activism
Internship Certificate Experience Letter
Avetti Commerce is a multinational company with offices in 5 countries serving our customers worldwide. The Avetti Commerce platform is a scalable, enterprise level, Java based, Multi Store, B2B/B2C Ecommerce and Marketplace solution that license or offer on a SaaS basis. Avetti Commerce is the fastest enterprise and continue to innovate new features for business to sell more to the online global marketplace.They provide global teams to work, integrate and customize to meet business needs and deadlines. It is an international e-commerce software development corporation with offices in five countries and have provided Java e-commerce solutions for the past 13 years to many Fortune 500 companies worldwide.