Backend Development Internship
At Vikalp India Pvt. Ltd (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Implementing server-side logic as per the specified designs.
2. Building reusable components and back-end libraries for future use.
3. Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
4. Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
5. Establish active communication with other team members.
6. Design, build, and maintain efficient, reliable, and reusable code.
7. Help maintaining code quality, and organization.
8. Identify bugs, bottlenecks and devise solution to mitigate them.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Backend Development at Vikalp India Pvt. Ltd will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Vikalp is a social enterprise working in the field of primary education improving learning outcomes of school-going-children. This is done through making a shift from blackboard teaching to experiential learning in everyday teaching-learning practice. Vikalp India is an Acumen investee – a New York based fund. Its supported by GE Foundation, FSG, Smile Foundation and Canara bank to name a few.