Embedded Firmware Internship
At Untrodden Labs (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Creating and maintaining firmware running on embedded consumer electronics.
2. Spanning all aspects of product bring-up and test: write, debug, and integrate new device drivers, protocols, and other firmware code across the embedded product line.
3. Interacting with the hardware, OS, test, operations and various other cross-functional teams.
4. Delivering high-quality C code in a real-time embedded environment.
5. Specifying, designing, and implementing functionality and behaviors of embedded subsystems.
6. Designing the software architecture and firmware implementation on hardware through integration, test and high volume manufacturing.
7. Performing hands-on hardware bringup, system debugging, and code optimization.
8. Collaborating with the team and delivering daily updates of the progress made.
9. Establishing and working with proper documentation and creating a task list in agile methodology.
10. Developing source code targeting the embedded system.
11. Performing effective analysis of functional issues or performance profiling with the firmware and hardware in test environments or target host systems.
12. Prototyping on Arduino platform.
13. Working on Node MCU/ESP32.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1.Selected candidates for Embedded Firmware at Untrodden Labs will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2.Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Their vision is to direct you to the brink of a radical scientific realm, with development and deployment of IoT and AI based products and solutions. They are aiming to build an intelligent ecosystem for the betterment of quality of life and enhancing productivity across business value chains. They are working towards making the world around us more safe, reliable, self-sustaining and interactive. Whether it is Data science and analytics, storage, connectivity, PCB Designing or developing end to end solutions, they have a dedicated team for each of these domains.