Digital Marketing Internship
At Muniwar Technologies Pvt Ltd (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Website Management like Wordpress, Joomla, Magento
2. Social Media Management like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, Google Plus, Pinterest
3. Video Development and Marketing (Animation & Pictorial)
4. Content Writing and Blogging
5. Customer Engagement & Business Development through Email, Phone, Social Media
6. Generate prospects over the phone and Present the offers to the clients
7. Analyse the various Analytics report and modify the Digital Marketing Strategies
8. Implement the Link building Excercise
9. Ability to write originally and in a grammatically sound manner
10 Willingness to work in a fast-paced start-up environment, and ability to deliver on time
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre placement offer (PPO)
Muniwar Technologies Private Limited is an afresh initiative of some hard core IT geek. Currently, it is one of the emerging Mid Sized IT Company in the NCT of Delhi, India. It has been established in 2012 to offer the most advance and reliable services at low cost. At Muniwar Technologies, we take pride in developing the best technology and providing first-class service and support to our customers. Experts in distributed computing, databases, financial and Web Based applications and Hardware solutions, our team has pioneered the most robust suite of Internet, Intranet and standalone based software and hardware solutions available. Muniwar Technologies highly scalable and expandable technology works with a variety of client segments, whether corporate or low level end user segment.