At Banaao (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Working on innovative Arduino/electronics & IoT projects.
2. Designing and building robots.
3. Conducting training, workshop, and events for schools.
4. Preparing training materials.
5. Working on hardware prototyping and testing.
6. Documenting the projects in the form of assembly manuals/videos/PPT.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Robotics/Electronics at Banaao will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Gurgaon's first maker space, 'Banaao - A Makers' Playground' is a multi-disciplinary innovation lab for students, enthusiasts, hobbyists, and DIYers. It's an arena where makers are provided with the access to state-of-the-art tools, machinery, and equipment like 3D printers, digital cutters, etc. and spread 'Make in India' to local communities. It's a community-based organization where the environment is such that people collaborate among each other and create unimaginable things, develop wonderful objects and, in the process, attain a sense of fulfillment such that they gleefully express - Yes! I made it. They also have some amazing initiatives coming up in STEM education.