Electronics Engineering (Hardware) Internship
At Atmus Robotics (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Provide specification, design, analysis, and documentation of analog and digital circuits, schematic capture, net class and clearances, PCB layout support, testing, and test support.
2. Analyze, design, and develop conventional analog and digital circuits.
3. Conduct moderate to complex design reviews to demonstrate the product and circuit robustness.
4. Develop hardware specifications and prepare system level specifications.
5. Write and analyze test plans, execute tests and evaluate test results for use at peer design reviews and project notebooks.
6. Prepare and maintain product documentation, including data sheets, instruction manuals, project notebooks, design, and test documentation.
7. Provide and maintains accurate project plans and manage and/or lead hardware projects of moderate complexity.
8. Coordinate engineering activities with purchasing and manufacturing.
9. Mentor and direct the efforts of associate engineers and technicians.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Electronics Engineering (Hardware) at Atmus Robotics will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
As a provider of industrial grade PV cleaners and other robotics products, their focus is on developing, designing and supporting superior products. Their advanced technology promotes performance, safety, and ease of use in every market they serve. That makes us an engineering and technology company with a keen focus on recruiting talent in those fields. But the same vertical integration business model that keeps all design and manufacturing processes in-house also gives us the incentive to hire top performers from different backgrounds, including operations, finance, and accounting, information technology, sales, marketing and communications.