App Developer Internship
At Villgro Innovations Foundation (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Evaluate existing mobile app - contribute to decision of build or enhance it.
2. Study the existing database structure and workflow to come up with an ideal design of the app.
3. Development of the expenses module in an Android mobile app that would be an extension of the existing MIS system.
4. Test the app and ensure absolute stability and performance.
5. Plan and support the roll out of the app to the organisation.
6. Provide adequate documentation of code & design so that handover can be done seamlessly.
7. Some understanding of AWS is needed since our production systems are hosted in AWS.
8. Ability to interact with multiple team members - you will need to coordinate with a few employees from Villgro and also with the external development teams to study existing systems and get access to the code & databases.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for App Developer at Villgro Innovations Foundation will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Villgro is India's oldest social enterprise incubator, founded in 2001. They support innovative enterprises that solve critical issues faced by the poor. They fund, mentor, provide networks and resources to innovative social enterprises in sectors such as education, health, agriculture, energy among others in India. Villgro has incubated over 125 social enterprises with seed funding of INR 7.9 crores, many of which have gone on to generate around 4,000 jobs, secure INR 119.5 crores in follow-on funding, and touch over 15 million underprivileged lives.