Android Developer Internship
At Swabhav Techlabs Solutions Pvt Ltd (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Design and build application on the Android platform.
2. Create blueprints and wireframes.
3. Translate the above into high quality code (Reusable & reliable).
4. Check the responsiveness of the application.
5. Unit-test code for robustness.
6. Work on bugs fixing.
7. Write code documentation.
8. Follow the Software Development Lifecycle using Agile Methodology.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Android Developer at Swabhav Techlabs Solutions Pvt Ltd will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Swabhav Techlabs is a technology consulting and training firm and a skills-building partner to IT Companies. It is driven by a team of passionate individuals with years of global exposure and technology experience across domains, as well as prior experience in scaling up a technology company from scratch to an IPO with an annual turnover of more than $100 million.